Friday, September 23, 2011

Glenda's Hasty Bake Pudding Cake

Cake
2 cups flour
4 tsp. salt
1 cup +/- milk
2 tsp. cinnamon or pumpkin spice
1 cup sugar
1 tsp. soda
1 tsp. vanilla

Sauce
4 cups water
4 T. butter
2 cups brown sugar

Mix cake ingredients in bowl. Mix sauce ingredients and melt on stove top. Pour sauce in bottom of pan. Drop cake batter in tablespoons over sauce in 9x13 pan. Bake at 350* for 30 minutes

4 comments:

  1. Marc said you use half and half and pour it over your piece of cake to eat it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I am SURE the salt should be 4 tsp. I made it this way recently and it was WAAAYYY too salty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok. I will change it to 4 tsp. You should know better than I, since I got the recipe from you.

    ReplyDelete