If you eat a whole batch of cookie dough by yourself like me...you will LOVE these. The best part is that they don't contain any eggs so you can eat all you want. I guess if you want to gain 10 pounds that is.
Cookie dough truffles:
Ingredients:
1/2 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups flour
1 can (14 oz) condensed milk
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (I just use normal chips)
1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional of course)
1 1/2 lbs almond bark chocolate, chopped
Instructions:
1. In a large bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla. Gradually add flour, alternating with the milk, beating well after each addition. Stir in the chocolate chips & walnuts. Shape into 1 in. balls; place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Loosely cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hrs or until firm.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the almond bark; stir until smooth. Dip the balls in the chocolate, allowing excess to drip off; place on waxed baking sheet and refrigerate until firm (15 mins). If you have more chocolate, pour over truffles on the
tray.
Note: use a plastic fork with the 2 middle prongs broken off so you can just dip the dough in just right. You also might need to re-heat a couple times the chocolate.
These are also great frozen. I pop a batch in the freezer and then I can pull one out when I just need a little treat for myself :)
I swear this is the same recipe I have and I love it, I made it a couple times a year and dip them! Yummy!
ReplyDelete